The Resilient Mind – 8 week course at Salt Water Studios
Designed to help calm the mind, ease anxiety and boost mental resilience. The Resilient Mind course will also help sleep come more naturally.
The weekly themes will be:
- A relaxing practice to calm the mind
- take a moment to pause, and notice what’s happening
- a safe space to explore the here and now
- let kindness open your heart and settle your mind
- a practice to unwind and calm while accepting what’s here
- explore what is means to truly let go of what no longer serves you
- designed to ground the mind and build mental resilience
Freedom to Flourish
- embrace the present moment, be free, and feel alive again
Each class is an hour
The course of eight classes is £85.
Time: 8.15pm from Tuesday 18 October 2022 (8 weeks)
Location: Salt Water Studios, Stoke Abbott Court, Stoke Abbott Rd, Worthing BN11 1HE
Designed to help calm the mind, ease anxiety and boost mental resilience. The Resilient Mind will also help sleep come more naturally. The class involves some breathing techniques, aromatherapy inhalations with different oils (a different blend for each class) mindfulness meditation, visualisation, affirmations and a gentle discussion at the end about what people felt or noticed (people contribute as much or as little they want). I lead a simple self-massage technique at the end with a muscle soothing essential oil based gel.
I use traditional mindfulness with elements of kindness and compassion – all to a soothing soundtrack of ocean waves. We will visualise being on the beach and meditate to the sound of the waves.
Each participant will receive a brand new 10-minute recorded meditation to practice at home.